You want to develop a good SEO strategy ? Some think that a good SEO strategy is based only on getting quality links relevant to your site. ERROR because this very thing itself is not a strategy but a tactic, but also many think that with having a number of links to your site is all done. No, an essential basis of SEO is USER, the relevant content of the site and optimization OnPage, and many other factors besides linkbuilding, but in perspective. It is very common to confuse tactics with strategy and are two very different things and then I’ll differentiate:
EXAMPLES OF STRATEGIES The SEO strategy requires a lot of effort, and know how to develop, you have to be very clear your achievable goals and be realistic, for this you need to have real data in order not to fall into the error of TARGETS IMPOSSIBLE medium or long term. create a good SEO strategy in 4 Steps real analysis of the project situation, marked objectives, develop a strategy, create some tactics to put them into use to achieve these objectives within this strategy, carrying it out and control the process to monitor all development, and ensure that it is working. Based on SOSTAC we can create strategies whether they are for a blog, a corporate website or an online store – eCommerce. We can apply it to any website. 1. Analysis and Research The 4 most important for your SEO strategy analysis
What should we do in our first phase of the SEO strategy?
– Drop basket buying. – Average consultation via contact form. – Reviewing Ratio products. – Ticket Medio. -% Rebound on the site. An example of KPI for a blog: – Ratio of comments on each post.
– Average time on site. -% Rebound on the site. -% New visits. Obviously, to have this data must have a history of the site. If your site is new, you can not take initial measurements, but you should always set KPIs as they will be of great help in the future. At first, collecting all this data is heavy, but when you score goals within your SEO strategy will understand how valuable and useful they are.
• Competitive or SEO Analysis – How competitive is the market where I have to position? there are many tools that will facilitate the analysis of your competition asSEMRush , Majestic , AhRefs , or Open Site Explorer Moz. These tools will also help to know that keywords used by your competitors and what positions are.
• Site Audit – This is one of the most complex and complete analysis: analysis of site architecture, usability , UI / UX, indexibility, optimization onpage and comprehensive analysis of the content. To analyze a site and know that this is can use Woorank or if you want something more powerful Link-Assistant (Website Auditor).
• Link Analysis – Linkbuilding – Here you will find out if you’ll need a larger number of links to position yourself in relation to your competition, their quality, risks penalties.You can use SEO tools like SEMRush AhRefs or this analysis I recommend the ahrefs.com, Majestic or Link-Assistant SpyGlass tool. You’ll know your profile as links (quantity and quality), the anchortext they use, and how that density and as the “patron of links”. Each sector is different and you will see which way the links “DoFollow” and “NoFollow” spread. Each niche has a different profile when developing your SEO strategy. That is, it is not just the link building an online store Fashion (retail) a selling travel tickets. We can not create the same strategy for all sectors.
To set clear goals, you must take these factors into account and cover each of them properly, is not enough to get a generic goal (p. Eg. “Sell more”), without measurement on investment, ie without knowing as we reach the target cost and not marcándote deadlines to meet it.
The strategy is to establish how we will get to those goals KPIs and develop the tactics emplearás for it.
At this point (4) shall be where we will decide what action to take (tactically) to meet our objectives. We know the nature of the site, our competitors, our keywords and have an idea of how much effort we must make to reach our goal. Basically, you have to consider for our SEO strategy:
What relevant content will include on our site? How the strategy will be developed to link building (link building)?
Perform the necessary actions on the site based on the initial analysis, we will also share usability to improve conversion and site performance. A / B test will be conducted to see which one is working better.
We will use the models AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire and Action) . According to the study are the 4 phases through which passes a user visiting our site.
Food, diseases, care, tips, etc. including direct links our most important products.
Fortunately or unfortunately, now social networking has taken an important role in the SEO, not only by creating new leads that can be generated, even by the feedback to users as an alternative channel of contact, but also because Google ® begins to index content of social networks and collect data as a marker to see the relevance of the profiles, whether users or brands. Good! now you have tracks to create an effective SEO strategy. Remember that if you mess nothing happens, you just have to learn to improve it.
Check out related posts: Keyword research,