Today, I want to talk to you about How to improve your web position. Actually it is an article published by one of the leading global SEO issues, called SeoMoz.org, and as you see, the article is not entirely new. But still I think there are a couple of charts that are most interesting when it comes to positioning web pages.
Long tail SEO is a lesser-known, yet incredibly powerful technique for building up organic search traffic for your business. Numerous studies suggest that long tail keywords are easier to rank for, bring in more combined traffic, and convert more visitors to customers, as compared to “head” keywords. In this article we’re going to discover in detail what long tail SEO is and whether you should use this technique as a part of your keyword strategy.
Long tail keywords are three or four word phrases that are very specific. Long tails have a higher conversion rate than it’s vanity counterpart. This is because long tail searches are usually a result of a potential customer doing research on a product or category and they are ready to purchase.
Using long tails in your online marketing strategy to build out product specific landing pages has proven to increase conversion. You have an 80% better chance of converting over a 20% chance chasing a vanity. Another really great thing about long tails are they usually have minimal competition. Not to many companies are vying for long tail keyword positioning because they just are not hip to the trend. They are still busy chasing after those illusive vanity key terms.
Stay tuned for my next post where I will start diving into real-time positioning strategies about how to use long tail keywords in your online marketing plans.