Although not all is said in social networks, there are some recommendations to successfully operate through them. And to master the power of content and marketing in these media can help increase your audience dramatically. According to the study Regus Business Tracker , made by Regus, 52% of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) surveyed Mexican find new customers in social networks .However, this task can be a challenge if you have no knowledge on the subject or a plan with clear objectives. The principle that defines a good strategy for digital marketing is its ability to respond to the experience that each Web site socialization offers to user. For example, in Twitter there is a sense of simultaneity, precision and synthesis;while Facebook is an integral experience of the person in a community.Consequently, how to proceed marks should be consistent with the characteristics and qualities of each social network. The first step is to know and understand the principles of marketing in social networks;from maximizing the quality to increase your online access points.These 10 rules will help you build a foundation that will be useful to your customers, your brand , and – perhaps primarily to everything that your business really wants to project to the outside.
1. Listen. To succeed in social media and content marketing must listen more and talk less. So read online content your target audience and participate in discussions to learn what is important to them to your followers. Just so you can create content and spark conversations that give them something valuable.
2. Focus your attention. It is better to specialize in two or three networks to be inefficiently at all. With a content marketing strategy to build a brand you have more opportunities to succeed than with claiming to be everything to everyone.
3. Produces little and of high quality. It is better to have a thousand connections online that read, share and talk about your content with their own audiences, 10,000 connections disappear after you log on for the first time.
4. Be patient. The success of social networking and content marketer not given the overnight. Although it is possible to catch lightning in a bottle, chances are you’re going to need to commit long term to achieve results. The secret is finding the appropriate language for your audience.
5. Create unique content. The audiovisual experience and the generation of exemplary texts are the foundation to dominate spaces on line. If you publish a great quality and content and work to build an audience of followers first order copies -characters follow you and be interested in IT-, they will share with their circles on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, their own blogs and more . Share and discuss your content opens new access points for search engines like Google you locate by keywords.
6. Be influential. Take time to find out who (in your market) are the most popular, followed and streamed online. Connect with these people and works to build relationships with them. If you enter your radar as an authority or as relevant source of useful information, perhaps share your content with their own followers, which could put you to you and your business in front of a huge new audience.
7. Adds value … talking. If you spend all your time on social networks directly promoting your products and services, people will stop listening to you . These tools are based on the ability to hold an interesting conversation. Adds value to your conversation fabulous creating content and developing relationships with influencers online. Over time, these people will become catalysts marketing word of mouth .
8. Get recognize. You would ignore not someone who came up to you in person, so do not do it online.Building relationships is one of the most important elements in regards to the success of marketing in social networks, then always responds to every user who approach you. If you are friendly and participatory dialogue with your client, it will recognize and disclose your brand through their own channels.
9. Return accessible. Do not post your content and then disappear. It remains available to your audience. That means you need to publish content and engage in conversations consistently. Online fans can be fickle and will not hesitate to replace you if you disappear for weeks or months. Indeed, social media serves to satisfy the need for communication and to ensure the presence of the brand at all times. Your voice must be available at all times required.
10. Share content other. You can not expect others to share your content and talk about you if you do not do the same for them. Some of the time you spend on social networks should destínalo to share and talk about what others publish. This diversifies your information offer and satisfies the need for disclosure of your audience, ensuring their loyalty.